Gluten-Free Summer Recipe Collection
Summer is breezing on by so I wanted to share my latest gluten-free recipe collection with you. I recently developed these recipes in partnership with Udi’s. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and friends!
Please let me know if you have any dairy-free needs and I will be happy to give you my best substitution solutions. Just leave me a message on my Facebook page, Silvana’s Kitchen.
1. Gluten-Free Chicken Ranchero Taco Bowls
2. Gluten-Free Cherry-Walnut Granola Caramel Corn Clusters
3. Gluten-Free Granola S’mores Milkshakes
4. Gluten-Free Eggplant Parm Pizza
5. Gluten-Free Shrimp Scampi French Bread Pizza
6. Gluten-Free Dulce de Leche Banana Cream Pie
Come say “hi” and let me know what you think about this recipe collection over in my online community, Silvana’s Kitchen. Thanks for reading and sharing!
For ingredient substitutions, please see the detailed chart at Gluten-Free 101.
Let’s get cooking,
"Just made your breakfast banana crepes in Cooking for Isaiah. AWESOME! Now I'm addicted to them and had to try the corn crepes as well. I'm thinking of using them for enchiladas. You make seriously good food. Thanks!" —Michelle D.